where do i begin?
Welcome to Fox Creek! Hopefully you’ll see that this site was designed for you and we hope it answers your questions. Please have a look around and let us know if you have any further questions.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Peruse this website – there’s lots of information about our values and beliefs.
2. Ask questions – you can call us at (515) 987-6090 or email us.
3. Show up! – we meet every Sunday. Directions are below.
When you show up, here’s what you can expect:
1. We meet at 10:00 AM to worship together as a family.
2. At about 10:45 our kids go to classes, while the adults explore the Bible together.
3. You can wear whatever you normally wear. Seriously. Casual or a little gussied up – whatever you want. You’ll see both here.
We definitely look forward to seeing you!